Sunday, September 5

I Know They Are Not Looking At My Eyes


Do guys she meets ever compliment Desiree about her blue eyes? Some don't look that high up.

"They do, but I know that they are not looking at my eyes. They are always looking at my boobs. I look at their faces, but they are not staring at my eyes. It gets kind of annoying sometimes when you are trying to have a conversation and a guy is talking to your tits."

Desiree weighed her tits when she was a teen.

"I was 16. This is kind of embarrassing. There was a scale at my house, the kind you step on and I was just curious as to how much they weighed because my back was always hurting me. So I put the scale on a table and then I laid my boobs up on top of it, and they weighed five pounds. And I was a little smaller than I am now."

No comments:

Post a Comment